Legal notices of the website
- Company name: Retis
- Legal form: Association loi 1901
- Capital: –
- Registration: 429720204 – Préfecture du Var
- Headquarters: C/o TVT Innovation – Maison des Technologies – Place Georges Pompidou 83 000 TOULON
- Intercommunity VAT n°: –
- Telephone: 06 77 44 67 88
- Responsable editor: Olivier FARRENG, Président – Cristèle COUGET, Directrice
- Firm name of the hosting company: Evolix
- Host address: 37, rue Guibal – 13003 Marseille
- Phone number of the hosting company: 04 91 05 92 54
- Conception of the site and creation : Metycea SARL
- Hosting : Evolix
- This site was created on the platform WordPress.
Copyright – Links
The whole of this site comes under French and International legislation concerning copyright and intellectual property. The information presented on this extranet site is public. All rights of reproduction of iconographical and photographic representations are reserved.
Reproduction on hard copy
Reproduction on hard copy With the exception of the iconography, the reproduction of the pages of this site on hard copy is authorised, on the condition that the three following conditions are respected :
- diffusion free of charge ;
- diffusion free of charge; the integrity of the reproduced documents respected (no modification, or alteration whatsoever) ;
- explicit quotation of the site as source and the mention that the reproduction rights are reserved and strictly limited.
Reproduction on electronic format
The reproduction of all or part of this site on electronic format is authorised provided that the source and the mention “All rights reserved” is added, clearly and legibly. The information used must only be of personal, associative or professional use; any commercial or advertising use is prohibited.
The creation of links
Our site authorises pertinent hypertext links on the condition that contact and validation has been accorded by us beforehand.
In application of the Law n°78-17 of 6th January 1978 concerning IT and data protection, you have the right to oppose (art. 26 of the law), access (art.34 to 38 of the law) and rectify (art 36 of the law) the data that concerns you. Thus you have the right to demand that be rectified, completed, brought up to date or deleted, any information concerning you that is inexact, incomplete, equivocal or out of date; or information of which the collection, use, communication or conservation is prohibited.