Retis in short
RETIS is the French Innovation Network : a non profit organization comprised of French certified and qualified incubators, business innovation centers and science parks.
- Professionalizes its members through knowledge transfer, executive training and certification programs
- Connects and promotes its members and local innovation ecosystems at national level through events, lobbying, newsletters, and social networks
- Contributes, with its members, to innovation public policies
- Experiments and disseminates entrepreneurship programs at national level
- Offers a range of mutualized tools, skills, resources and expertise to its members
- The network is made-up of 100 organizations and 800 collaborators that currently support more than 13 000 innovative companies each year.
A network of qualified and certified organizations
Academic and private incubators, Business Innovation Centers, accelerators, science parks and innovation hubs are key organizations in the RETIS network. These organizations act and work together to encourage and develop regional innovation and share two main missions:
- Support and develop companies and entrepreneurs developing groundbreaking products and services
- Play an active role in building and growing the local ecosystems of innovation
They are, most of them, recognized and certified for their skills and the quality of their services through national and European accreditations.
Representing EBN and IASP Networks in France
Since 2014, RETIS has been the appointed representative for EBN (European Business Network) and IASP (International Association of Science parks) in France. The mission of RETIS has been to strengthen ties with both French EBN and IASP affiliates and develop a range of complementary and effective services between the three organizations.